You will embark the ship in Honfleur.
Day 1: Honfleur
After embarkation you will have time to explore your new surroundings onboard. Once you set sail, spend time meeting with fellow guests and enjoy your first dinner onboard.
Day 2: Ostend
On day two you will arrive into Ostend, with its large beautiful white sandy beaches and historic backdrop.
Explore one of Ostend’s most striking historical buildings,St Petrus and Pauluskerk with its beautiful twin spires and gothic interior. Take a trip to Atlantikwall, an extensive complex or Wowrld War one and two bunkers. You will return back to the ship for dinner that evening.
Day 3: Antwerp
On day three you will arrive into the beautiful Belgium city of Antwerp. You have the day to explore this fantastic medieval city, walk the cobbled lanes filled cafés and restaurant's. You will be amazed by the impressive Cathedral, startling architecture and vibrant fashion scenes. You will enjoy dinner back onboard this evening.
Day 4: Amsterdam
Today you will arrive into Amsterdam in the afternoon. You will have time to explore this city with its small scale buildings and intimate streets. Spend your day enjoying one of the many museums, Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House or the Hermitage Amsterdam. Take a canal tour of and discover the historical canal district which was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2011.
Day 5: Hamburg
On day five you will reach the German city of Hamburg. You will not feel far away from the water in this city even the architecture offers a slice of maritime spirit. Visit the famous St. Michaeliskirche, Germany’s largest Protestant baroque church.
Day 6: Crossing the Kiel Canal
Today you remain onboard where you can enjoy all the wonderful facilities and relax with fellow passengers or just in the comfort of your own company.
Day 7: Ronne
Today you will arrive into Denmark and the town of Ronne. You can explore the lively centre, St. Torv where on market days you can buy fresh and local produce along with clothes and granite jewellery. Take a look at Denmark's oldest theatre and Bornholm Concert Hall along with magnificent countryside, rocky coastlines and white sandy beaches.
Day 8: Copenhagen
On day eight you will arrive in Copenhagen where you will disembark after breakfast.
You will disembark in Copenhagen.
- 14 nights accommodation onboard
- All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captain’s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- Mineral water, tea, filter coffee, a selection of white, red and rosé wines offered during meals; afternoon tea
- Evening entertainment and events
- Luggage transfer from pier to the ship and vice versa
- Room service 24h (special selection)
- English speaking lecturer on selected sailings identified by “lecturer on board” logo
- Highly experienced bilingual (French-English) Expedition team for all programs identified with “Expedition” logo.
- Port taxes, fuel surcharge and gratuities
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- Port and safety taxes
- Any ground services
- Optional Open bar package- to be booked exclusively prior departure
- Optional Spa package - to be booked prior your departure
- Optional shore excursions
- Beverages other than the ones mentioned
- Laundry services, hair salon and à la carte Spa treatments
- Personal expenses, on board medical consultations and drug prescriptions
- Cancellation/luggage/assistance/repatriation/medical insurance(s)
- Visa, disembarkation taxes, environmental taxes and/or national park fees if applicable